General license agreement
This license applies to the Product you have downloaded (XLSReadWriteII or XLSSpreadSheet).
License agreement between the buyer (individual or a single entity) and Axolot Data.
By installing, copying, or using it in any other way, you agree to the terms of this license agreement.
If you accept this license agreement you are granted to use the software in the terms as described below.
This software is owned by Axolot Data and is protected by copyright law. You shall treat this software like a book, wish means that one person can only use it at one time. The exemption from this is that you are granted to make one copy for backup purpose.
Terms that apply to compiled programs.
You may use this software to produce (with a compiler) compiled programs and to distribute this compiled programs in any way you like, as long as agree to the following conditions:
1. All copies you produce must have a valid copyright notice.
2. You may not remove or change any Axolot Data copyright notice.
3. Axolot Data provides no warranty at all to what you produce, and you will remain solely responsible to anyone who receives your products.
4. You will hold Axolot Data harmless from any claims arising by the use of your software.
5. Your programs must be written using a registered version of the software.
6. Your programs must add a substantial functionality and may not be merely a subset of the software.
7. Your end users may not use your program to produce (compile, link) new programs.
Regardless of any modifications you make to the source code, you may not distribute it in any way.
The Product is supplied as is. The author disclaims all warranties, expressedor implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The author assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from theuse of XLSReadWriteII.
Copyright (c) 2021 Axolot Data